PRIVATE GROUP FEE:
Based upon a class size of six students.
Scheduling can be adjusted to employee work hours and incorporate
SMALL CLASS SIZE:
There is a surcharge associated with training two or fewer students.
- Database Administrator
- System Designer
- System Analyst
- IT Professional
- MVC: Model-View-Controller Architecture
- MVC: Model-view-controller is an architectural pattern used in software engineering; the pattern can be used for isolating business logic from the user interface.
- Diagram the frameworks and its components.
- BC4J: Business Components for Java
- The instructor will provide the specifications; draw the UML and generate class code.
- BC4J Custom Properties
- Create custom properties; review and browse the facilities for custom properties.
- JDeveloper Features
- Write code to use a database.
- Code simple data-aware text and list boxes to display data from a database.
- Java in the Database
- Code, test, and debug a Java Stored Procedure using JDeveloper.
- Simplified Database Access
- Use the Connection Editor and Database Browser to test connections and review database content and metadata.
- IDE: Integrated Development Environment
- Code a simple Java program using the IDE to edit, test, debug, and run the program.
- Use the IDE and its windows and configuration options.
- Business Components for Java
- BC4J implements these JEE Design Patterns: Model-View-Controller, Session Fašade, Data Access Objects, Value Object, Value List Handler, Page-by-Page Iterator, Fast-Lane Reader, Service Locator, and Business Delegate.
- Implement two patterns used by BC4J.
- Business Component Projects
- Examine and analyze the business component projects.
- Importing Business Components
- Create an application.
- Export the application.
- Import the application to another location.
- New Business Component Project Creation
- Create a business component project for the business logic that the client will be accessing.
- Instantiate the application module.
- Find the view usage of the view object.
- Find and display data by primary key.
- JDeveloper Visual Design Tools
- Use the Java Visual Editor to create a GUI application which arranges panels and other UI components inside a frame or other UI container.
- Use the Menu Editor to create and edit the menu bars, menus, menu items, and popup menu components.
- Utilize the Component Palette for adding visual and non visual components to the application.
- Examine the components with the Structure Window to display a hierarchical view of all the components in the source file and relationships.
- Use the JavaBeans development tools wizards to create a JavaBean.
- Create a AWT component.
- Property Inspector
- At design time, use the Property Inspector to inspect and modify the properties of the previous exercise.
- Swing Application
- Code a ADF Swing to build rich client applications which immediately respond to user input or events which change the user display.
- Create complete user interfaces that have multiple master-detail dependencies displayed on a single screen.
- Menu Design
- Code and test a menu, toolbar, and status bar for an application.
|Value Added Service
Courseware Superior by Design
|Effective February 27, 2012, the course dates listed on the SYS-ED schedules only will be available based upon approved and authorized user ID. Client organizations will be assigned to a preference center.
|Copyright Acknowledgement: The software product(s) listed in this outline are owned and copyrighted by their respective companies. SYS-ED makes no representation regarding ownership in any of the software products that we train on.
|SYS-ED courses are not intended for or open to the general public. They are intended for employees of Fortune 1000 companies, government municipalities, consulting companies, software, companies, healthcare providers. and mid-sized businesses. Individuals attending such courses will be required to execute a statement acknowledging that the employer will be paying for the SYS-ED course and that the employer has a licensed version of the software.