PRIVATE GROUP FEE:
Based upon a class size of six students.
Scheduling can be adjusted to employee work hours and incorporate
SMALL CLASS SIZE:
There is a surcharge associated with training two or fewer students.
- System Analyst
- System Designer
- Web Developer
- IT Professional
- Architectural Concepts
- Explore a basic UML design: actors, business processes, activities, database schemas, and class diagrams.
- System Architecture Development
- Design and diagram a class with inheritance and polymorphism.
- Software Development Process
- Examine the benefits associated with the iterative and incremental development process.
- Identify the outputs from the iterative process.
- Local and Distributed Object Computing
- Design the interface to process data between multiple processes on multiple platforms.
- Optimizing Inside the Tier
- Given the required load, process flow, and volume information, determine the system capacity for an application.
- Optimizing Tier-to-Tier Communication
- Create a network model for an application and construct a data and call model to submit service requests and receive responses.
- Evaluate the effects of dimensions on systemic qualities and prioritize quality-of-service requirements.
- Building a Prototype
- Create system prototypes which have the capability to meet architectural requirements.
- JEE Technology Servers
- Examine the issues relating to the selection of application servers and analyze deployment practices, guidelines, and patterns.
- JEE Technologies
- Examine JEE technology connectors and how they can be applied to a specific system.
- Software Requirements
- Given a design of a system, analyze the software development process in terms of model transformations.
- Creating the Software Design
- Create a complete use case and explain the interactions between design objects.
- Create and simplify sequence diagrams and analyze: 1- Persistence-related behavior modeling transactions 2- Handling error conditions 3 - Handling concurrency control.
- Creating the Software Architecture
- Decompose the system into components, arrange components into topologies, and create deployment diagrams for documenting the architecture model.
- Choosing JEE Technology Patterns
- Patterns can be used to facilitate the process of knowledge accumulation and knowledge transfer.
- Patterns serve to document and communicate reliable solutions for addressing problems in different environments.
- Identify three patterns that were designed and used in previous exercises.
|Value Added Service
Courseware Superior by Design
|Effective February 27, 2012, the course dates listed on the SYS-ED schedules only will be available based upon approved and authorized user ID. Client organizations will be assigned to a preference center.
|Copyright Acknowledgement: The software product(s) listed in this outline are owned and copyrighted by their respective companies. SYS-ED makes no representation regarding ownership in any of the software products that we train on.
|SYS-ED courses are not intended for or open to the general public. They are intended for employees of Fortune 1000 companies, government municipalities, consulting companies, software, companies, healthcare providers. and mid-sized businesses. Individuals attending such courses will be required to execute a statement acknowledging that the employer will be paying for the SYS-ED course and that the employer has a licensed version of the software.