|This service is being developed and marketed based upon the standards and regulations of the New York State Department of Education, Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision: Sections 5001 through 5010 of Education Law and Part 126 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education.|
IT Training Services
SYS-ED offers a subset of its industry standard mainframe curriculum in a web-based learning format. The distance-learning service is an extension of the SYS-ED schedule, inclusive of courseware and training aids. The guidelines prescribed in adult learning theory are applied in qualifying our distance-learning service with a prospective client. A distance-learning course is 65% lecture with the remaining 35% exercises, optional validation assessment, and submission of questions through our categorized and software specific websites.
CICS Transaction Server Curriculum
|CICS Transaction Server: Fundamentals||CICS Transaction Server: Command Level Programming||VSAM for Programmers|
|CICS Transaction Server: Application Design||CICS Transaction Server: Command Level Programming - Advanced||CICS Transaction Server: Debugging with CA-InterTest|
|CICS Transaction Server: Web Enablement - Introduction||CICS Transaction Server: Web Enablement||CICS Transaction Server: Web Support Programming|
|Debug with MFI in CICS||File Manager - CICS||CICS Transaction Server: SDF-II|
|CICS Transaction Server: Performance and Tuning||CICS Transaction Server: with DB2||CICS Xpediter|
IBM System Software Curriculum Schedule
Interrelated Information Technology Curriculum
|Java||UNIX and Linux||WebSphere||XML|
Enrollment requires a consultation with the manager sending the employee for the training. It is contingent upon the prospective trainee's having been qualified by a licensed Director to have the appropriate background for the training and review of a checklist of items required for transmission of the service to the client location: bandwidth, firewall, base operating system, software requirements, web browser, and set-up of hands-on machine exercises. SYS-ED reserves the right to deny enrollment in its courses.
Alternative web-based and e-learning training is available: self-paced, presentation through the client's authoring system, or podcast. Client organizations are presented with a palette of medium to select from in order to address selection of content, time compression, scheduling, and operational requirements. These tailored services are offered selectively.
Additional information can be obtained by completing the request form.