Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED

Distance-learning

Home

     


Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Advanced search

Definition of Service Why Web-based Training Web-based Training by SYS-ED
Technology Driven Classrooms Enrollment Contact You

This service is being developed and marketed based upon the standards and regulations of the New York State Department of Education, Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision: Sections 5001 through 5010 of Education Law and Part 126 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education.

distance-learning center

Bandwidth Classroom Bi-directional Communication
Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED

Professional Distance-learning

IT Training Services

SYS-ED's industry standard WebSphere and Rational curriculum are available in a web-based learning format. Additional search engine courses can be scheduled by request. The distance-learning service is an extension of the SYS-ED schedule, inclusive of courseware and training aids. The guidelines prescribed in adult learning theory are applied in qualifying our distance-learning service with a prospective client. A distance-learning course is 65% lecture with the remaining 35% of the service provided in the form of scheduled interactive question and answer sessions with a subject matter expert, hands-on exercises, optional validation assessment, and submission of questions through our software specific websites.

 

WebSphere, Rational, and Interrelated Software

WebSphere and Rational - IBM Corporation COBOL
CICS Transaction Server DB2 - IBM Corporation

Open Source Software Curriculum

Java UNIX and Linux XML

Interrelated Information Technology Curriculum

Oracle Software - Oracle Corporation WebLogic - Oracle Corporation

Enrollment requires a consultation with the manager sending the employee for the training. It is contingent upon the prospective trainee's having been qualified to have the appropriate background for the training and review of a checklist of items required for transmission of the service to the client location: bandwidth, firewall, base operating system, software requirements, web browser, and set-up of hands-on machine exercises. SYS-ED reserves the right to deny enrollment in its courses.

Alternative web-based and e-learning training is available: self-paced, presentation through the client's authoring system, or podcast. Client organizations are presented with a palette of medium to select from in order to address selection of content, time compression, scheduling, and operational requirements. These tailored services are offered selectively.


Additional information can be obtained by completing the request form.

COBOL Courses