Submit IT Questions
|DURATION: 4 days
- Application Programmer
- System Architect
- Distributed computing model
- Java 2 support for distributed systems
- JDBC: database programming
- JDBC API - Application Programming Interface
- JDBC features
- JNDI for locating function
- Naming and directory services
- JNDI integration with Java applications
- RMI architecture
- RMI applications
- Jini model
- Jini for service provision
- JMS: Java Message Services
- JMS architecture
Effective February 27, 2012, the course dates listed on the SYS-ED schedules only will be available based upon approved and authorized user ID.
The course material and training aids utilized in SYS-ED courses are from multiple sources: courseware generated by staff members, licensed materials, public sources from the Internet,
textbooks, and source vendor's documentation.
Not all courses are available for delivery in a distance-learning medium.